Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disneyland Album

I finally made an album of our trip to Disneyland! This is so exciting, because I really have a hard time creating full albums. I tend to get sidetracked along the way. In fact I have several albums I've started by doing a few pages and they sit lonely in folders on my hard drive. Christmas was just the motivation I needed to get this done, as I wanted to give a copy as a gift to my brother and his family who joined us on our vacation. Overall I like how it turned out. I used a lot of Cindy Schneider templates (she usually has at least one available free on her FB page). It's definitely not a clean look, but I like them because there's a lot of spots for the fun digital elements I love to collect. I used other templates as well, and few of the layouts I even designed myself. :) I'm not going to put credits for these pages because honestly I was pulling stuff from everywhere, but I did use the Just Plain Fun kit by Britt-ish Designs a TON. That red and white alpha and cloud paper I especially loved and used on nearly every page.

Here are a few of my favorites. The cover and the last page I designed to sort of match:











These two go together for a two page spread:





I had the books printed at Shutterfly. I've found (after trying a few different places) they have the best quality for the price, and I can usually find some kind of discount or coupon when I'm ready to print.









xoxo,

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Love your album and the Disney pages. Your pages are inspiring!