Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Bash at The Lilypad!

The Lilypad is turning 5! I just wanted to share some of the FUN stuff they have going on to celebrate.

First off, make sure you "like" them on facebook to receive this awesome Hoppy Birthday kit FREE. Yes, FREE.



And, the designers at The Lilypad are granting wishes all weekend! Just head over the the forum and post what product you wish for, and someone will get their wish! Each designer has their own thread so there are lots of chances to win. There are other fun games going on in the forum as well.

And of course, you can't beat a sale. Everything is 30% off!



I just wanted to share because I really, really love The Lilypad. I wasn't asked to post about this, or given anything in exchange for this post. I'm passing it along because think the designers and scrappers at The Lilypad are truly some of the most talented and nice people around digi land. So go get your party on!

xoxo,

No comments: