Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taggity Tag

I was tagged by two of my scrapbooking friends, Dottie and Kelly. I met both of them on the DSM forum and even though I've never met most of the ladies there, we chat all the time and I really do consider them friends. Isn't the internet great? Anyway, they both tagged me with the same thing, so I'm killing two birds with one stone:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

1. My bedsheets, blanket, and comforter must be exactly straight or I can't sleep.
2. My toenails are always painted, but never my fingernails.
3. I don't have any piercings, not even my ears, but I think I'll do them someday. I've just never gotten around to it.
4. I want to move to Brazil for a year or so someday, preferably while my kids are still living at home. My husband lived there for a couple of years before we met, so he'd love to go back too. I think it would be a great experience because it's really important to me that my kids have a global perspective.
5. I'm addicted to chapstick. I like Burt's Bees the best.
6. Remember Punky Brewster? I loved that show when I was really little, like 4 or 5. I'd love to see it again now to see it from an adult point of view.
7. I hate making phone calls, and I always put it off... to the point where I drop the ball on things I need to be responsible for.

I doubt there are even seven people who read my blog... but if you are reading this, TAG! You're it (if you want).

Also... there's still a couple more days to enter the giveaway! Just scroll down a few posts to leave your comment!

1 comment:

kms handmade said...

What do you mean you don't have seven people reading your blog?!? You got 20 comments on your giveaway post!!!