Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Featured

I was pretty happy when I saw my layout at the top of Ms. Ali Edwards' blog post the other day... she's like a scrapbooking legend! I read her blog religiously ('cause she's so cool) and I participated in her "Week In The Life" challenge. Basically you document everything, everyday, for a week and compile it into an album. I whipped up my layout for Monday and emailed it to her - and the next thing you know there it is! I hadn't shared the layout here yet because I was waiting until I had the entire album finished, but of course that hasn't happened yet. But it will! In the meantime, you can see the post here, and here's the layout:



And if you're curious to see Ali's "Week In The Life" album, look here. I really love her clean, effortless style.

2 comments:

kms handmade said...

How neat to get featured! Your page is really fun, and it was cool to see other people's interpretations too. Neat project!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

That is so cool!!! Your layout is really neat. It's easy to see why she chose to put it at the top of the post! I'm really excited for you!! Yay!