Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Projects

I always have a million ideas floating around in my head... and every now and then I follow through and make one or two of them! Here's a few things I've recently completed. First up is some cute (digital) button art:


{background from Fairy Tale Ending kit by Kelley Mickus (recolored); stitching from Social Butterfly kit by Megan Mullens; yellow button from Creative Minds by Sherry Ferguson; red button from Love Bug kit by GG Digital Designs; blue button from Sunshine 'n Showers collab kit from Designs by Tater and Happy Scrap Girl; orange button from Going Green kit by SuzyQ Scraps and Amanda Heimann; green button from Just Like Dad collab kit by Sarah Bennett and Connie Prince; Harting font}

I've been seeing some really cute button art on Pinterest lately. (Speaking of, have you looked at Pinterest yet? Are you as addicted as I am? If you haven't, and you're interested, let me know and I'll send you an invite!) I'm not really into sewing - I don't even have any real buttons - but I have a huge digital stash so I decided to give it a try with Photoshop. Now I just need to print and frame it! I have the perfect spot for it in my entry way.

Next up: teacher gifts. These little apples have nothing to do with scrapping, or Photoshop, but I had to share because they are so cute! I used this tutorial from The Crafting Chicks.



I packaged them up in little treat bags, and I made this treat topper in Photoshop. Unfortunately I left it all 'til the last minute so I didn't photograph the finished product!


{paper from Love Life freebie by Sahlin Studio; apple from Creative Minds by Sherry Ferguson; crayons from School 101 by Leora Sanford; star from School Rules by Something Blue Studio; rubber band from A Boy's Diary collab kit by Dunia Designs and Julianne Kneipp; chalkboard from MSA's Celebration collab kit by Chris Greiser; Love Ya Like A Sister and The Teenage Dream fonts}

And, now that it's June and summer is officially here, we made our family summer fun list. You might remember the one I did last year... we loved it so much we had to do another. It's already printed off and hanging on the fridge!



{banner from DIY Stitched Pennant freebie by Chelle's Creations; flowers Fresh Blooms by Kitschy Digitals; stitching from 3 Ring Circus kit by Valorie Brown Designs; 1942 Report, MTF Jotted, and The Teenage Dream fonts}

What do you think? Have you made anything fun with your digi stash lately? I already have a couple more in the works!

xoxo,

No comments: