Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9

Today I'm thankful for good neighbors. I'm so grateful for the neighborhood we live in; everyone is kind and really looks out for one another. Just a couple of months ago a family moved in across the street that has been a great blessing to me. They have five wonderful kids, including an 11 year old girl who loves to baby-sit, an 8 year old girl who likes to play with my boys and read to them, and a 4 year old boy who is my boys' favorite friend in the world. THey spend hours riding bikes and jumping on the trampoline together. Their Mom is one of the most real and sweetest people I've met. She is always offering to help out with anything we might need... just yesterday she sent over a pan of enchiladas "just because"! It is so nice to have good neighbors.

xoxo,

No comments: