Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15

Halfway through the month! I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to do with this, but I'm leaning towards a little badge album/brag book, similar to what I did with my 30 Days of Photos in April earlier this year... which I just went looking for to link to it, but I guess I never blogged about it! I will have to post the little album I made. Anyway....

Today I am thankful for my husband. I could seriously list about a million reasons why, but I'll spare you all that! Today I was specifically thankful for him because I was feeling a little annoyed and overwhelmed this afternoon... between the kids acting up, making messes, being loud, a fussy baby and too much to get done... but when he walked in the door he had a smile and his whole demeanor just brought warmth and happiness to the house. I was so grateful because it calmed me down and I felt a whole lot better. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful partner.

I tried to find a layout about him... this is about all I came up with. I guess maybe I should make another layout or two about him!


{credits}

xoxo,

No comments: