Thursday, February 18, 2010

Digi Olympics 2010

I'm playing along for the Digi Olympics at Digital Scrapbook Memories again this year. Well, so far I've only completed one challenge, but I hope I'll find time to do more.

"Ski Jumping Challenge - For this challenge I'm going to have you jump from one project to another. I want you to use something from an existing scrapbook page to create another project. You could completely recycle a layout as we have talked about before, or you could just take parts of your design to make something new."

So for this I was inspired by one of my favorite pages from a couple of years ago:


{credits here}

I basically just copied it to create this:


{scallop borders from "Kindergarten Crafts" by Miss Mint; everything else from Digital Scrapbook Memories: red paper from "Morning Dew" kit "Enjoy the Journey" CD; notebook alpha and stars from "Teen" kit "Family Ties" CD; buttons from "Playful" kit "Moods" CD; blue alpha from "Violet's Clubhouse" kit "Playground" CD; "MA Sexy" and "Love Ya Like A Sister" fonts}

xoxo,

No comments: