Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Quick Pockets are here!

Hi all! I'm here today to show off two new sets of Quick Pockets I created using the Storyteller Collections by Just Jaimee. These pocket cards include frames, pattern papers, paint and other embellishments all in a simple .PNG file so you can just drop them in your pages and add photos, journaling or any other tidbits you like. It's a super fast and easy way to pocket scrap, while still having all the fun product on your pages!

First up is Quick Pockets 4 (Storyteller Reed Add on):



I used this set for my Week 23 project life spread, as well as other pieces from the Storyteller Reed collection:




Quick Pockets 5 (Storyteller Hadley Add on) was created with the latest Storyteller collection and is perfect for summer stories, but can work for other seasons as well.


I put these cards to good use, along with a few other cards and bits from the Hadley Storyteller Collection, for Week 25 of my project life:




And of course, if you snag these sets today you can get them for 50% off!! It's a steal for sure. Thanks for stopping by, and happy scrapping!

No comments: