Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Quick Pockets + Frames

I'm excited to share my latest creation! Surprisingly, it isn't a scrapbook layout - it's a scrapbook product. I teamed up with Just Jaimee and used her Storyteller Bryce collection to create some fun frame clusters.  These are available as pocket cards for pocket pages, or stand alone for more traditional layouts.

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Quick-Pockets-Frames-Storyteller-Bryce-Add-On.html

I used a few of these on my latest Project Life spread. I also used some of the other new releases created by a some of the other Just Jaimee team members.  You can check out Stacked Pocket Cards v. 6 and Stacked Pocket Cards v.7 as well.

Left side:


Right side:


The best part is that using all these cards helped me put together my pages in record time. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to scrap, be sure to check these out!

1 comment:

kms handmade said...

That's awesome! You should do this more. I always thought it would be great to just buy the pages you already made! ;)