Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Goodies

A couple of weeks ago {we are} storytellers was having an awesome sale so I splurged. I absolutely love their designs and their overall concept of keeping the focus of scrapbooking on telling your story. I just scrapped a couple of pages today using my new goodies:


This picture was taken last week

{pattern paper, stitches and alpha from "Autumn Sky" kit by Laurie Anderson (Heavens Gate Designs), blue paper from "roughed up mats" by Emily Merritt, ric rac ribbon from "My Little Toadstool" kit and yarn swirls by Tiff Brady, "Pea Jay" font}



And these were taken two years ago - feels good to finally get them scrapped!

{string, autumn wordart & pumpkins from "Autumn Sky" kit by Emily Powers, orange solid paper from "Autumn Sky" kit by Laurie Anderson (Heavens Gate Designs), paper leaves, green buttons, and orange pattern paper from "Birdseed" kit by Tiff Brady, stitching from "Art Nation" kit by Emily Powers, paper block template by Emily Merritt, "Pahlino Pedra Azul" and "Typewriter" fonts}


Also - you probably noticed my new header - everything is from {we are} storytellers, by the fabulous Tiff Brady. Fun stuff!

xoxo,

No comments: