Sunday, February 7, 2010

Year Two

I love this page - well I love the idea of it, still not sure if I love the design. But I love pages like this that give a glimpse of something over time, rather than just a one time event. These photos are of my almost-three-year-old; there is picture from each month he was two. I love seeing the gradual progression of how he changed and grew in just one year. I'd love to keep this a tradition and do one for each year for each of my kids.


{everything from "One True Thing" by Kelley Mickus; "Rockwell" and "Sunshine In My Soul" fonts}

xoxo,

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ohh, I really like it! I'm glad you're posting these more because it makes me want to scrap more! :)

jor said...

Such a good idea! And I always love all your designs....it is very cute.

KD Designs said...

I think it's great! Love the colors and the b/w pics!

I like your new header too!