Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stuff to Check Out

1. Angie of Down This Road Designs is offering this super cute Groundhog Day freebie on her blog:



(Click here to hop on over there.) I am so excited because we are actually celebrating this year, and this kit will be perfect! I am making a "Groundhog meatloaf" for dinner on Tuesday - I had a roommate in college who always did that, and I think my kids will love it. I just hope he sees his shadow... or is it better if he doesn't? Hmm, I'm not exactly sure. But in addition to the kit she's also offering some hybrid goodies - treat toppers and candy bar wrappers using this kit.

2. Also, speaking of Down This Road Designs - Angie is moving to a new shop. Her grand opening at Brownie Scraps starts tomorrow! Check her blog for more details.

3. And speaking of new shops... Kelley Mickus is now offering goodies at the brand-new Mscraps.com. There are some amazingly beautiful products over there, and Kelley fits right in. She will still be offering things at The Digi Chick, but everything at Mscraps will be exclusive to that shop. I'm hoping to be back with some layouts featuring her new kits very soon.

4. Last but not least: new year, new header. Time for a new look - nothin' fancy though!

xoxo,

No comments: