Friday, January 8, 2010

Recent CT Layouts + Project 365

Here are two of my most recent layouts, made using Creative Team products. This first one is using a Mega kit from SuzyQ Scraps titled "Journey 365 Jumbo". This kit is huge and super versatile - lots of very generic papers and elements in every color so you could use it for any type of layout. I decided I'll probably do my entire Disney album using this kit. Here's my first page:


{papers and elements from "Journey 365 Jumbo" SuzyQ Scraps; stitching from "Stitch Hiccups #1" by SuzyQ Scraps; "Walter" and "Typewriter" fonts}

And this one is using a couple of new paper packs by Kelley Mickus. These packs are so fun and bright, and also really versatile. They are also created to be used for Project 365 - a lot of designers are taking part in this scrapbooking craze, creating products just for it. FYI, in case you are wondering, Project 365 involves taking a photo each day of the year, and, for scrapbookers, including them in layouts. I myself am not doing it, but that's fine because kits like these are great for scrapbooking anything and everything.


{papers from "Studio 365 Color Me Happy Solids" and "Studio 365 Color Me Happy Patterns Vol. 1" by Kelley Mickus; glitter and green button from "Fairy Tale Ending" by Kelley Mickus; orange button and red string from "Click." by Kelley Mickus; "Clementine Sketch" and "Lauren Script" fonts}

Are you doing Project 365? Or something similar like Project 52, or 12? I love the idea of this, because I'm all about recording the everyday moments. I'm just not great at sticking to an everyday schedule, and I like creating layouts with a little more flexibility. I love seeing what others create using this system though!

xoxo,

No comments: