Sunday, January 31, 2010

December

Ta-da! All done. Now to upload and order my photo book.






{background paper from "Lola" by Kelley Mickus; silver glitter paper from 12 Days of Christmas Freebie by Julia Makotinsky; cream paper from "Family" by Kelley Mickus; pink snowflake paper from 12 Days of Christmas Freebie by Michelle Coleman; stripe paper from "Festive Feeling" by Eve Recinella; pink/green tree paper from "Candy Christmas" by Sugarplum Paperie & Madame Wing; red/green dots paper from Holiday Freebie by Nancy Kubo; dotted scallop paper, flowers, ribbon from "Berry Merry" by GG Digital Designs; button tree from "Joyfful" by Kelley Mickus; staple from "Owl Love You Forever" by Emily Powers; "Cursif" and "Slab Tall X" fonts}

Next I have to get cracking on this year, January is all but over. I'm still not exactly sure how I'll approach my 2010 album, only that it will be a lot simpler than my approach for this year. More focus on just the photos and words. If you want to see all my 2009 layouts together you can go here.

xoxo,

No comments: