Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Year Later

My Zach just turned four years old, but I finally got his 3rd birthday scrapbooked today. I have been wanting to get all these pictures and memories documented, but stuck on exactly how to do it. I actually don't worry too much about scrapbooking everything, and I certainly don't go in chronological order... it stresses me out. I just do what I feel at the moment. But it is always a great feeling when I get one done that is important. This is also for one of the "Lucky in Love" challenges:

XOXOXO
Create a scrapbook page with a repeating pattern of some sort. This must be a pattern you create.

The tags, circles, and ribbons are my repeting elements.




{paper, tags, brads, and circles from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Moods" CD; number 3 from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Family Ties" CD; curled ribbon by Aja Abney; "Love Ya Like A Sister" font}

No comments: