Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Luv...

Today I took on this challenge:

I Love You
Create a scrapbook page about a person you love. Any kind of love is fine; it doesn’t need to be a romantic love.



The journaling reads:
Not many people can truthfully say they love their dentist the way I can. Sure that shot still hurts and my face is annoyingly numb (notice the lopsided smile?) , but there's just something about him...
It's so cool to see him hard at work doing something he loves. Plus, he looks super sexy in those glasses!

And I just had to do it... I added a title and some journaling to this layout:



{"I love... my dentist": papers and brads from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Playground" CD; white heart from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Family Ties" CD; "Harting" and "321 Impact" fonts}

{"Peek-a-boo": everything from Digital Scrapbook Memories: black paper from "Back to School" CD; paint strokes from "Oh Boy" CD; paperclip from "Collection One" CD; notebook paper and tape from "Family Ties" CD; "Cry Kitty" and "Harting" fonts}

No comments: