Monday, February 23, 2009

More Than Words

I'm slowly getting these challenges done... this one was really hard! I think before I print and add it to my book I'll add some text. ;)

More Than Words
Work on your photography and keep taking pictures until you finally get a picture you love more than words can say. Just as all of the scrapbook pages for this contest need to be new, this picture must also be a new one taken specifically for this contest. Create a scrapbook page with that picture that involves no journaling at all. Not even a title.



{everything from Digital Scrapbook Memories: black paper from "Back to School" CD; notebook paper & tape from "Family Ties" CD; paper clip from "Collection One" CD; paint strokes from "Oh Boy" CD}

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I would add text too ;) This is a really cute picture!