Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Miles

Finally! It's been a while since I sat down and just scrapped some recent photos and wrote what was on my mind at the moment. I've got some other fun projects I'm doing, but they are taking a lot of time, so it was nice to take a break and create this layout. I did it for the "recipe challenge" over at Little Dreamer Designs.



{from LDD's "Lovey Dovey" collab kit: background paper by Lisa Warren, cream paper by Emily Merritt, heart paper by Leora Sanford; from LDD's "Good Times" collab kit: glitter heart by Michelle Coleman, alpha by Emily Merritt; border stitching and brown paper from Michelle Coleman's "Loveable" kit, zigzag stitches from Michelle Coleman's "Bohemian Summer" kit, brushes by Lauren Reid from LDD's "Hullaballoo" collab kit, "Pea Missy Cursive" and "Carbonated Gothic" fonts}

No comments: