Friday, June 27, 2008

Scraplift

Over on the DSM forum there was a challenge choose someone's layout you really like and scraplift it. I loved this layout by Quinn:



And here is my spin on it:



I don't love it as much as I love Quinn's, but it was really fun and easy to just copy someone else! Everything I used came from Digital Scrapbook Memories' new "Family Ties" CD. I think they sold out at QVC.com, but they should be available soon at the DSM site.

{Oh Brother layout: papers, stars, tape, frames, & notebook alpha from DSM's Family Ties CD - "Teen" kit, stitching from DSM's Family Ties CD - "Baby" kit, "!Sketchy Times" font
Mess Queen layout: papers, alpha, border stitching & flowers from DSM's Playground CD, zigzag stitching from DSM's Collection Two CD, frames and tape from DSM's Oh Boy! CD}

No comments: