Friday, August 29, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 32

I finished this up about a week ago, but forgot to post it here! Here is my week 32:

created with August Idea Notebook by Digital Design Essentials; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce; Just Realize and Bebas Neue fonts

The theme of this kit was all about getting away and going on vacation - which sadly did not fit in with anything we had going on this week so I wasn't able to use much of the word art, but I was still able to use a lot of the pieces. What I love most about this collection is the color palette - it's so yummy!

Left side:


Right side:


Also - you can probably tell from the huge alpha - the highlight of the week was getting to see Paul McCartney in concert! One of the best nights of my life for sure! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments: