Friday, March 14, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 10

I had this finished up on Monday, but for some reason didn't get around to posting it all week.  Then when I sat down this morning to do it I decided to change a few things. LOL So here's my revised and final version of week 10:

{click image to view larger}
created with Dance Your Dance kit by Just Jaimee; Eternal Sunshine papers and journal cards by Paislee Press; ampersand from You&Me elements by Kaye Winiecki; Lovely elements and journal cards by Splendid Fiins; number strip from That's Life by Krystal Hartley; Chipboard Alphabet Soup by Kim Jensen; selfie wordart freebie from Digital Design Essentials; 'Sup by CD Muckosky; butterfly stamp by Rachel Young from Jump for Joy collab kit; "watch this video" wordart freebie by Britt-ish Designs;
Just Realize and Bebas Neue font

Although I'm enjoying this project far more than I did in 2012, it's beginning to feel a bit "forced".  I'm not exactly sure why. I think I have trouble balancing the photos/stories with the use of product.  I'm still trying to figure out how to achieve a look I'm really happy with - something that will probably only come as I keep at it. So I will press on! :)

No comments: