Monday, March 10, 2014

Layouts | March 1-9

Hi there! Here's what Photoshop & I have been up to over that past week or so.


This was created using the the free template for the March template challenge at My Scrapbook Art:

created for the MSA March template challenge with Fuss Free My Scrapbook Art Template 7 by Fiddle Dee Dee designs; A Bit of This kit by Amy Wolff; Blackout, Pacifico, and QuickType Condensed fonts

This page was created with Jacque Larsen products and was posted as part of her feature at My Scrapbook Art. Check it out for a fun interview and a 40% off coupon!

created with Launch Pads Vol. 7, Dazzled cards, Cirque Alpha, Black Tie Affair Alpha, and Color Tags all by Jacque Larsen

The March BYOC (build your own collab) was released this weekend, and here's what I created using a few of the products.  This is for the BYOC Challenge.

created with Hello Sunshine by Jacque Larsen; Pure Happiness elements by Sahlin Studio; Inspired Papers and So Messed Up by Just Jaimee; Postage Frames 4x6 by Amy Martin

And finally, I created this one for last months' Digi Night OutSuzyQ Scraps was our featured designer, and it was so fun to work with her products! I was on her team a few years ago, and I've always loved her designs.

created with Make Lemonade collection by SuzyQ Scraps

That's it for now, thanks for looking!

No comments: