Thursday, May 17, 2012

Digi Night Out

I have something very fun and exciting to share!  For the past few months the wheels in my head have been turning.  Over the years I've had a lot of fun getting together with other digital scrapbookers at different events.  I love connecting with other people who share my passion for digital scrapbooking!  It's always so inspiring and a lot of fun.  But these events seem to be few and far between.  So I decided to create my own!  I give you... Digi Night Out!


Rather than go on and on about it here, I'll just send you to my new website.  It's nothing super fancy, but considering I had no clue what I was doing, I'm pretty proud of it!  You'll find everything you need to know... what it is, how to get tickets (the early bird price won't last long!), sign up for the newsletter (do it! a little bird told me you'll get special discounts and freebies!), and even contact me if you have further questions.  Also, I'd love it if you "liked" Digi Night Out on facebook, and please share with your Utah scrapping friends! Thanks. :)

xoxo,

No comments: