Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's iNSD!

The annual iNSD weekend is here! {interNational Scrapbook Day} I'm no expert on all the goings-on in digi land this weekend, but I did want to pop in here and share a couple fun things I found at Scrap Orchard

First is the torch relay.  If you're on facebook, simply head over to their fan page and click on the iNSD torch relay tab near the top of the page.  You'll find an exclusive freebie, and you'll also be led from designer page to designer page where each stop will have another fun piece to the kit.  Gotta love freebies!  You can find more info in their forum as well.

Also, the Farmer's Market is open at Scrap Orchard! This means a HUGE amount of product is on sale for just $1 each. Full kits, mini kits, alphas, you name it... every designer has a bunch of stuff in there and it's an amazing deal!  I've been filling my cart all morning.

Any other amazing deals you've found that just can't be missed?  Do tell!  Happy iNSD!

xoxo,

No comments: