Thursday, October 6, 2011

Challege Me

I really like being a part of the digi community, so I get a lot of my scrapping done by participating in various challenges. (Most of them are at Scrap Orchard, because I already have a lot of products from Scrap Orchard designers.)

This one was part of a Telephone Tag game:


{created with Spring Fresh kit by Lyndsay Riches; Lauren Script and Times New Roman fonts}

This is for a template challenge:


{created with Free Your Mind kit by Designs by Kat; Irish Spaghetti font}

This was for a scraplift challenge (except I don't love how it turned out):


{created with Easter Egg Hunt freebie collab by Scrap Orchard designers; Pea Kar Kar and Problem Secretary fonts}

This was for a speed scrap:


{paper (recolored), elements, and black alpha from Hey Mr. DJ Mega kit by Scrap Orchard designers (no longer available); white alpha from Music in Your Heart kit by SuzyQ Scraps and AnnaBV; purple word strip from Lucky Me kit by Miss Mint; red alpha from Laugh the Rainbow {Warm}; Spicy Sushi Roll font}

This was also a speed scrap:


{created with Reach for the Sky kit by Lyndsay Riches; paint splatters from Love Monster kit by SuzyQ Scraps; Euphorogenic font}

And this was for Digi Dare #246:


{created for Digi Dare #246 with Celebrate kit by Gina Miller; Pea Sarah's Skittles and Candara fonts}

And this was just for fun! I love this sidwalk chalk kit, and this photo was the perfect excuse to use it:


{created with My Sidewalk Art kit by Down This Road Designs; Harting font}

This wasn't for any challenge either, just because:


{created with Geek Chic by Micheline Martin; Playdate and The First Day of School fonts}

Phew! I feel like I have been in power scrapping mode lately... which is a good thing. I love it when I have lots of inspiration and mojo. :)

xoxo,

No comments: