Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A New CT

Last spring I stepped away from most of my creative teams because it was getting a little too overwhelming, but I guess I just can't stay away for long! There are just so many good designers out there and I really enjoy the opportunity it gives me to consistently scrap. So I applied for Jenna Desai's team and made it! Here are the layouts I've created so far with her kits:


{created with October BYOC collab using Fall Frolic papers, Autumn Flowers, and Autumn Stamps by Jenna Desai; Firefly Castle font}


{created with 31 Wicked Way kit by Jenna Desai and Jacque Larsen; Eight Fifteen font}


{created with Birthday Wishes by Jenna Desai; Cry Kitty and Franklin Gothic Bold fonts}

I'm still part of Dunia Designs' team, here's few new layouts using her gorgeous stuff:


{created with Take A Chance kit by Dunia Designs; template from Bunch of Templates - Bundle by Dunia Designs; 1942 Report and Elise fonts}


{background paper from Basic Neutrals Vol. 3 by Dunia Designs; Duo Paper Pieces template by Dunia Designs; papers and elements from Positive Vibration kit by Dunia Designs; Wicked Grit and Vtks Personal fonts}

I love these little desktop calendars she has, just drop in the photos and print!


{created with 2012 Calendar Vol. 2 by Dunia Designs}

Thanks for looking! Have a fantastic day!

xoxo,

No comments: