Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Week...

... I got a few pages scrapped.

This first one I like because it's that minimalist look I love, and I did all on my own - no template! I also created my own title using a font and adding a white stroke and a drop shadow. I'm really liking that look for text, and have been seeing it a lot in digital kits lately.


{created with A Perfect Day kit by Designs by Anita; Lobster and Lucida Console fonts}

Here's one I've had in my mind for a long time - over a year since I took these pictures! I knew the photos would match the colors and them of this adorable kit perfectly. And I used that same trick I mentioned before for the title work.


{created with Bathtime Baby kit by GG Digital Designs; flowers from Berry Merry kit by GG Digital Designs; template by Cindy Schneider; Love Ya Like A Sister and Lauren Script fonts}

This is another memory I've been wanting to scrap for a long time - my daughter's baby blessing. Dunia came out with this great set of templates, and I loved the idea of incorporating word strips from a kit into the journaling. I think it turned out simple and sweet.


{created with Embrace Simplicity vol. 3 templates by Dunia Designs; More Than Words kit by Dunia Designs and T for Me; Susie's Hand font}

I also did one for the Telephone Tag game (a scraplifting challenge) going on over at Scrap Orchard, but I can't reveal it just yet... you'll just have to check back! :)

xoxo,

No comments: