Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Washington D.C Temple

Hey remember how I'm doing an album about all the places I loved when I lived back east? Yeah, sometimes I forget too! I really wish I could crank out projects like this faster. I sat down and did this one tonight:


{background paper from "Joyful" kit by Kelley Mickus; stitching from "Loveable" kit by Michelle Coleman; string from "Tangerine Twist" kit by Flergs; alpha from "Happiness" kit by Kelley Mickus; white floral paper by Jesse Edwards; scallop circles from "Renewal" kit by Kelley Mickus; frame from "Stealing Prince Charming" by Traci Reed; big flower from "Berry Merry" kit by GG Digital Designs; white flower with blue center from "One True Thing" kit by Kelley Mickus; blue button flowers from "Vintage Chic" by Jennifer Fox; small white flowers from "April Morning" kit by Miss Mint; "Jane Austen" and "Teletype" fonts}

xoxo,

No comments: