Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Finish It!

Sometimes I start a layout and either get stuck, or just don't have time to finish and then I forget about it. I save my .psd files in a folder titled "Works In Progress", and every once in a while I go through and delete them, usually after the finished flattened page has been printed. As I was going through and deleting things yesterday, I found a few forgotten layouts. So I made myself just finish them - some I don't love too much, but I'm just glad they are done and will be added to my albums.




{both pages: paper, frames, and leaves from "Crooked Creek" kit by Lazy Cow Designs; alpha from "Santa's Alphas" by Kelley Mickus; "Pea Kristen" and "Problem Secretary" fonts}


{papers and elements from "Holidays & Seasons" CD by Digital Scrapbook Memories; "Jane Austen", "Rockwell", and "Pea Karen XOXO" fonts}


{background paper from "Lola" kit by Kelley Mickus; square cutout overlay and number 4 from "Hoopla" freebie kit by Michelle Coleman; circle label from Journaling Shapes freebie by Michelle Coleman; journal strips (recolored) from "Roughin' It" kit by SuzyQ Scraps; "Rockwell" font}


{background paper from "Aspire" kit by Digital Scrapbook Memories; burst overlay and white paper from "Teen" kit on the "Family Ties" CD by Digital Scrapbook Memories; "Slab Tall X" and "Supafly" fonts}

xoxo,

1 comment:

kms handmade said...

They are awesome pages!