Sunday, April 4, 2010

Disneyland Album

This weekend I had some good scrapbooking time and I decided to use it to work on my Disneyland album. We took this trip last October, but I've only done a couple of layouts since then. I really want to get this finished up so I can make it into a hardbound book. Hopefully I can stick with it and get it done soon.

I made the album cover a few months ago using the "Journey 365 Jumbo" kit by SuzyQ Scraps, so I decided that I'd just continue using that kit so that the whole album will be cohesive. It's a great kit because it has a huge variety of colors and elements. I've also used some of SuzyQ's "Stitch Hiccups" packs.


{papers & elements from "Journey 365 Jumbo" kit by SuzyQ Scraps; "Jailbird Jenna" and "Teletype" fonts}


{papers and elements from "Journey 365 Jumbo" kit by SuzyQ Scraps; "Another Typewriter" font}


{stitching from "Stitch Hiccups #2" by SuzyQ Scraps; papers and elements from "Journey 365 Jumbo" kit by SuzyQ Scraps; "Phoenix Script" and "Another Typewriter" fonts}

I also decided to re-do this Teacups layout to make it more simple and match the rest of the layouts a little bit better:


{alpha from "Tag! You're {Pastel} Alpha"; stitching from "Stitch Hiccups #2"; papers and elements from "Journey 365 Jumbo" kit - all by SuzyQ Scraps; "Another Typewriter" font}

xoxo,