Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going for the Gold...

Here are my layouts so far for Digital Scrapbook Memories olympic challenge. I busted these out in a few days, but I haven't done more in the past two or three - all scrapped out I guess. I hope to jump back in and finish the rest of the challenges soon. All products used are from DSM CDs unless otherwise noted.

Diving: "dive into scrapbooking" - create a page of your choice.

{stitching by Anna Aspnes}

Pole Vault: take your creativity to new heights using clipping masks


Tennis: create a page with rounded corners


Rowing
: create a page with straight lines


Cycling: create a page using circles


Sailing: create a layout using cool blue colors

2 comments:

kms handmade said...

I really like your pages! I got a little "scrapped out" and started losing momentum around the triathalon page. My weightlifting pages are terrible! Haha! Anyway, just wanted to say your stuff is really good!

Angie LeBaron said...

I love them! So cute! My favorite is the one with the Zach and his cars! I just love your kids.