Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Harvest

I've been wanting to scrap these pictures for a long time now.
I've been wanting to use this kit for a long time now.

So the light bulb finally went off and I put two and two together.





And for the journaling... whenever I get stuck and I'm not sure what to say or I feel like I don't have enough room for the whole story - I simply make a list. I always love how that turns out. In this case:
a hayride
a pumpkin patch
a corn maze
a giant slide
tractors to "drive"
ice cream
a chill in the air
crunchy leaves
Zach & Clara
Miles & Max
Nadiya & Leilani
good friends
celebrating fall

{everything from "Harvest Spice" kit by Shabby Princess, "Jane Austen" & "Century Gothic" fonts}

1 comment:

kms handmade said...

Cute two-pager! I have that kit too. I love the little gold swirl!