Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two New Layouts...

The first is a challenge I took from the Digital Scrapbook Memories forum. They hosted week three of the Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race, and although I'm not taking part in the race this year (due to a week long vacation I just got back from:)) I did the challenge partly because I don't have many "all about me" pages, but mostly because if we did we were eligible for an amazing prize! I didn't win, but I'm glad I played along anyway. The challenge was to create a page all about yourself, and the journaling had to fill at least half the page. Those were the only rules - but it was tough! So here's the result:



This next page is one I started months ago but got stuck and filed it away for a while. I pulled it out today and finished it up. Both these pages are made using primarily Digital Scrapbook Memories Playground CD.



{Child of God credits: leaves by Katie Pertiet, scallop template from DSM "The Garden" CD, everything else from DSM Playground CD, "Megan's Swingset" kit, "Highland Perk" and "Pea Missy" fonts}

{Clara & Zach credits: everything from DSM Playground CD, "Violet's Clubhouse" kit "CK Ali's Writing" and "Bitstream Vera Serif" fonts}

No comments: