Friday, March 28, 2008

Inspiration

I was so inspired by this layout. The moment I saw it I stopped everything and spent my morning creating my own version. (Forget the dishes! Who cares about the laundry!)



I will probably frame this little piece of prettiness and hang it near my computer so it can continue to inspire me. This design marries several of my favorite things: a crisp white background, monochromatic hues, tiny repetitive elements, a rainbow, and overall simplicity.

{I'm just going to list the designers in no particular order, HERE WE GO... Digital Scrapbook Memories "Moods", "Flower Patch", "The Garden", "Seasons & Holidays", and "The Playground" CDs; Melany Violette, Leora Sanford, Miss Mint, Michelle Coleman, Gina Cabrera, Lori Barnhurst, Traci Sims, Shabby Princess, Vicky Stegall, Verena Karolyi, AmsDigiScraps, ScrapKuts, Krystal Hartley, Mindy Terasawa, Tricia Cavalcante, Redju, Mary Giles}

No comments: