Thursday, January 31, 2008

Play

"Play is really the work of childhood." I love that quote by Mister Rogers, and it's exactly what I thought of as I was taking these photos. The way I did my journaling in the half circle is a special template by Jessica Sprague. I picked it up here. (Also there's a free Scrap Girls kit available for download on that page.) In Photoshop elements - which is what I use - you can't make your text in a particular shape like that, so this is a template Jessica created using the full version of Photoshop. Instructions on how to use it also come with it. And the "play" sticker was made by me, using the cutout action from Atomic Cupcake (also a freebie.) Cool stuff.


{Everything from DSM: striped paper from the "Back to School" beginner CD, stitched circles from "the Garden" beginner CD, lined paper and buttons from the "Moods" CD, circle dots from "Collection 2" CD. "Century Gothic" and "Love Ya Like a Sister" fonts.}

No comments: