Wednesday, January 30, 2008

DSM Layouts

I've been creating a lot with just Digital Scrapbook Memories products. This is the company that got me started with this obsession back in 2005. Angie introduced me to it - it's owned by her sister April. DSM has several CDs out with gorgeous kits and I absolutely love using their stuff. (And when I'm not scrapping with their stuff, I love spending time on the forum.) They just released a new "all boy" CD and I cannot wait to get to work with it!


{everything is from the Playgroud CD, "problem secretary" and "impact" fonts}


{everything is from the Garden beginner CD, "Pea Olson" font}


{everything is from the Back to School beginner CD, "Jailbird Jenna", "2Peas Rickety", and "Pea BreatheEasy" fonts}


{everything is from the Playground CD, except the little tags are from the Moods CD. "Times New Roman" and "Socially Awkward" fonts}


{everything is from the Playground CD, "Pea Yar Yar" fonts}

No comments: