Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 17

Between traveling, iNSD, and everyday life stuff, I'm a week behind. I really don't want to fall too far behind on this project, but I expected it to happen at some point and I'm ok with it. And only a week - really, that doesn't feel too overwhelming. For this spread I did get to work with a new iNSD release, I used the new Creative Life collection at Digital Design Essentials. It's still on sale - at a whopping 60% off! - but only for today.

http://digitaldesignessentials.com/products/creative-life-collection-bundle



Here's is my week 17 spread. In my haste to get it scrapped I now realize I forgot to include the dates of this week, but I think I'm too lazy to fix it. ;)

{Click image to view larger}
created with Creative Life collection by Digital Design Essentials; Everyday Life vol. 1 templates by Laura Passage; The 52 Weeks by Heather Joyce
Thanks for looking. Have a great week!

No comments: