Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Countdown Freebie

Holy cow, I can't believe it's December. Seriously, I think November went by faster than any month this year! I'm certainly not ready for Christmas yet, but I'm working on it. The other day I got the great idea to make some numbers for a countdown I'm making... I thought they turned out kinda cute so I'm sharing them here. Here's what they look like:



I just printed them on cardstock and cut them out using a scallop circle punch. Unfortunately that's as far as I've gotten - like I said, I'm not really ready for December to be here yet! - but as soon as I get my whole project finished I'll be back to share photos.





You could also just use the files on digital layouts. They can easily be recolored in photoshop to match your specific project. I've included the individual .png files, as well as an 8.5x11 sheet that makes it easy to print.

Go here to download your own set of Christmas countdown numbers.
And please leave a comment if you download - thanks!

xoxo,

5 comments:

Patrick and Jennie said...

Thanks Lynette! So cute! I am not sure what I will use it for, but I will find something! Thanks again.

susan said...

Thanks!!!

Karen said...

thanks for the freebie. i'm pulling together my december daily and they're just what i need

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie, very cute !

WenEng said...

Are these still available somehow? When I clicked on the link it said "download not found". Thanks. These are super cute!