Saturday, February 22, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 7

It took me nearly a week - but I finally finished my week 7 spread! Just in time to start week 8 ;)   I'm just happy I squeaked in tonight so that I don't feel too "behind" and the guilt sets in! This week was my sons birthday (SEVEN!), Valentine's day, and even a selfie from a crappy day.  Real life, folks!

{Click image to view larger}
created with Everyday Live Vol. 1 template by Laura Passage; Everyday Life 2014 Chalkboard Month cards by Laura Passage; Candid Collection by Just Jaimee and Mommyish; birthday wordart from Hip Hip Hooray by Shannon McNab; glitter heart from Childhood kit by Mye de Leon and Anita Designs; white heart from Love You kit by Gennifer Bursett; chalkboard card freebie by Britt-ish Designs; Bebas Neue and Just Realize fonts

No comments: