Monday, February 3, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 5

For this week I was inspired by the February DigiScrap Parade, and most of what I used came from there. While I'm still not super thrilled with the overall "look" of my pages, I absolutely love the process of pulling the pictures and stories together.  And that's what this project is really about for me.  I mean, how much fun is it to see all the different princess dresses in this spread?! Those are the little things I love capturing with project life.

{Click image for larger view}
created with Everyday Life templates Vol.1 by Laura Passage; DigiScrapParade: For the Love Of papers and elements by Mommyish, Scotty Girl Design, Just Jaimee, Mye de Leon, Kelleigh Ratzlaff, Karla Dudley, Stolen Moments; The Weeks by Heather Joyce; TXT Lonnghand, KB Simple Brush, and Just Realize fonts

See you next week!

No comments: