Friday, February 28, 2014

Finishing Up February

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's the last day of February! It's been a while since I've shared some layouts.  First up is this two page spread with photos from last 4th of July.  I think it may be my favorite holiday.

created with Dual Pagers Template 5 by Simply Tiffany; Sweet Liberty kit by Mommyish and Stolen Moments

These photos have been sitting on my hard drive for over a year. I took them with the intention of putting them on a page, but just never got around to it until now.
 
created with Changes kit by Tracy Martin
 This is my most recent page, created with the brand new March Storyteller collection (it's HUGE) by Just Jaimee:

created with March 2014 Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee

This is another Just Jaimee page, created earlier this month.  It was the perfect kit for these photos of my kids getting frustrated with each other.

created with Candid Collection by Just Jaimee and Mommyish;
Just Realize, Amatic, Janda Elegant Handwriting and Janda Safe and Sound fonts

Pages like this one are some of my favorites - I interviewed my son on his birthday earlier this month and recorded it here.  The photo was also taken on his birthday.  This page was featured as part of an article I wrote for the MSA blog.

created with the February Art Social kit, Live For Today by Amber Shaw, Etc by Danyale, and SuzyQ Scraps, available at My Scrapbook Art for a limited time;
Quicktype Condensed II and Quirky and Messy fonts

And last one - I made this for a challenge I hosted at P&Co earlier this month.

created with Aflutter kit by Laura Passage;
freebie template by Mye de Leon
That's a wrap for February! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: