Monday, December 2, 2013

Layouts | Week of November 24-30

I had a fabulous week - full of family and traditions and fun. The kids were out of school the whole week, which was actually really great. And the weather was unseasonably warm which was a nice bonus! Plus, I managed to squeeze in some scrapping time between all the holiday fun.

This one got me in the holiday spirit - I used bunch of stuff from the December Company Stash at Pixels & Company:

created with December Company Stash products:
So Cozy paper pack by Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs;
Wish Come True embellishments and Wish Come True smears by Mye de Leon;
Some Flairs vol. 5 by Anita Designs

This page was created for the December Design Challenge at Pixels & Company. If you've never tried their challenges I encourage you to check them out, they're a lot of fun! I did the Management level, which combines the use of triangles and contrasting colors (I chose orange and blue):

created with The Good Stuff: This Month bundle by Mye de Leon

And finally, just a fun girly page featuring my favorite gal - she's really into wearing all kinds of accessories over her clothes and I always get a kick out of the things she comes up with:

created with Something Wonderful kit by Laura Passage and Mari Koegelenberg;
Weekdays Vol. 1 by Karla Dudley;
Bitty font by Audacious Designs

And with that - goodbye November, hello December! For the first time ever, I'm attempting to capture and record our holidays with a December album. I'm not sure if I'll be documenting something every day, but I'm going to try to keep up with the ways we are celebrating the holiday season around here. With four little kids there is a lot of holiday magic! I created my first page already and I can't wait to share it here later in the week.  Until then - happy scrapping!

No comments: