Monday, December 16, 2013

Layouts | Week of December 8-14

I'm plugging away at my December album, and surprisingly, I'm not too far behind! Here are the pages I made this week for it:

created with Pockets no. 6 by Valorie Wibbens;
Hello December papers and elements by Laurie-Ann;
Bloomin' Pointy by Kim Jensen;
Jolly Ole Buttons by Sahlin Studio;
Santas Workshop kit by Sahlin Studio;
Merry Mess by Michelle Godin;
Pear Tree mini by Sara Gleason;
You and I kraft papers by Rachel Young;
Peppermint Winter by Mye de Leon;
Island of Misfit Toys and Century Gothic fonts



I created two "regular" pages this week as well - one winter & one summer page.

created with Dec BYOC goodies at The Lilypad~
Pretty Planks vol. 2 by Amy Wolff;
Gift Cards by Jacque Larsen;
Rubbed Ink Blot Alpha by Just Jaimee;
Stardust backgrouds and basics by Laurie-Ann;
Don't Stop Believing elements by Little Butterfly Wings;
Snow Evening papers by Rachel Young;
Hosta Holiday tapes vol. 2 by Sara Gleason;
Woodlets by Valorie Wibbens

created with June Storyteller collection by Just Jaimee
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: