Saturday, October 19, 2013

TGI - DNO!

In case you are wondering... that's Thank Goodness It's Digi Night Out!  Scrapping has halted here at home due to sad, sick little baby :( Double ear infection, fever, rash... no fun and no scrapping. But, my wonderful husband gave me a much needed break last Saturday and I got my scrap on at Digi Night Out! (Thankfully, baby is now doing MUCH better and is almost back to his happy self.)

I got to play with the gorgeous kit we received from Featured Designer Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs:

created with Fall Fest kit by Michelle Coleman

And here's the page I made during the speed scrap:

created with Far and Away kit by Gennifer Bursett; Fanwood font
I also squeezed in another Disneyland page - but I'm waiting until I finish the album to post it all here at once. All in all a super fun night of scrapping... and I got to hang out with all my favorite digi gals! It was super fun to drive down with the fabulous Amy Kingsford, too. (I'm sorta star struck around her!)

I'm gonna slip in one more page real quick - not one I made at Digi Night Out, but I made it earlier this week and want to share it here too :)

created with Where We Live kit by Laura Passage and Shannon McNabb; Cicle font

No comments: