Sunday, October 27, 2013

Layouts (& project) | Week of Oct 20-26

This week I worked on a few of the monthly challenges at The Lilypad.

This was for the random challenge - we played a game of telephone tag/digi morph (whatever you want to call it) and here's my page.  I actually scrapped it earlier in the month but held onto it for the big reveal:

created with Coconut Tree kit by Sara Gleason;
acrylic flower from This Carefree Day by Sahlin Studio;
Claire Hand font
This was for the product challenge, using wood:

created with
paper from Field Trip kit by Sahlin Studio;
frame from Heart and Hand kit by Laurie-Ann;
string from Leaf Peeper elements by Laurie-Ann;
Needed More Stitching v. 5 by Amy Martin;
wood butterfly from Chin Up kit by Allison Pennington;
butterfly stamp from Messy Marvin Deconstructed by Amy Wolff;
Paintstroke Chatter: Warm Weather Wonders by CD Muckosky;
Traveling Typewriter font

this was for the BYOC challenge:

created with Oct BYOC goodies:
Beechtree papers and elements by Sara Gleason;
At The Moment element by One Little Bird;
Fall In Love papers by Michelle Godin;
Newsy Shapes by Kim Jensen;
Quicktype Condensed II font

I also created this little printable this week - as an LDS woman, each month I visit a few women from my congregation and share a spiritual message with them.  I like to make printables using my scrapping supplies and a favorite quote to share with them.  This is the one I made this month:

created with Equinox papers and elements by One Little Bird; Salamander Script and Slab Tall X fonts

That's it for this week - thanks for stopping by!

No comments: