Saturday, December 3, 2011

Project: Love, Me - November Layouts

Another month, more great prompts and yet another gorgeous kit. I really loved richness and colors for November's kit, iGive. You can find November's prompts... and since November is over, you can find December's prompts now, too! I just started on them last night. Hoping to get them done quickly since this is a busy month!

Here are my layouts for November, all using the iGive Bundle:

Week 1


Week 2


Week 3


Week 4


For Week 1 and Week 2 I also used free templates that were available for different template challenges at Scrap Orchard during the month of November. I don't think they're still available, but each month there are at least two or three template challenges you can find in the Challenge Forum.

xoxo,

No comments: