Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Back

As you may (or may not) have noticed, it's been over a month since I've adding anything to this blog. That doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping and creating, it just means that I'm still trying to figure out how to "fit it all in" since adding a new baby to the mix. Although she is nearly six months old (already!) I guess I am still adjusting and figuring things out. Oh, and there were the busy holidays too. I'm totally in awe of these blogs I see where people make spectacular things, then photograph them beautifully, and post them to their blogs along with detailed instructions. How do they find the time? I guess I just haven't mastered the art of waking up before my kids... or whatever it is they do! LOL - but that's okay, I don't really care to.

Anyway, because of this I have been taking some time to really think about how I want to spend my time. Scrapbooking is a very important thing to me, but in the last little while I was feeling like I spending less time creating layouts and projects that I really wanted to make and more time trying to meet the requirements of the creative teams I was a part of. So in December I stepped down from two of my teams, and will be leaving another at the end of February. I will really miss working so closely with great designers and other fabulous scrapbookers, but I'm excited to spend more time focusing on other projects.

One team I will be sticking with is the Project: Love, Me team. I am so excited to be a part of this. We have had great participation so far and I absolutely love the weekly prompts and working with the fabulous kits that SuzyQ and Kami (of Ziggle Designs) are creating.

The rest of my scrapbooking time will be spent trying to finish up several albums including both my boys' first year albums and my Places in Philly album. I'm also planning a year in review type album for 2010 and of course just whatever other layouts I feel inspired to create at the time. I recently got a Digi Game subscription, so I am excited to branch out and use products from lots of different designers.

I have a bunch of layouts and even a fun little album I did to post here, hopefully I can get those on here soon!

xoxo,

No comments: