Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Soccer Star + Freebie

*sigh*.... I just got on here to make this new post, when I saw my last post about the sale at Persnickety Prints and realized I totally forgot about it, so I missed it! Oh well, I hope someone saw it and was able to benefit from it. Anyway, onto the good stuff.

For my latest layout, I used the new "Blustery Fall" kit by SuzyQ Scraps. Although it's a fall themed kit, I didn't really have any fall pictures to scrapbook so I used it to make a page about my son playing soccer. I love finding an "unconventional" use for a kit. :)



The good news is you can pick up the add-on to this kit for free! Here's what you'll get:



You can find half at The Daily Scrapper, and the other half at SuzyQ Scraps new & improved site. Enjoy!

xoxo,

No comments: