Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Sleep

As I was browsing through pictures I thought to myself, "Man, we sure have a lot of sleeping pictures... what will I do with those?" And, like any good scrapbooker, I answered my question with the following:



Another two-pager! It was fun to make this collage-y layout. I love "concept" layouts that defy the normal constraints of chronology. (Did that sentence make any sense? It's way too late for me to be posting.) Basically I mean here's a bunch of pictures spanning five years, all tied together by sleep. The journaling reads: "Ever since KC and I established our family in 2002, we LOVE to take pictures of each other sleeping! It doesn't matter how: a nap on the couch, sleeping in on a Saturday, snuggling a newborn (even while nursing!), or those funny times in the high chair or while grocery shopping. For some reason, we can't resist grabbing the camera and snapping a pic of another sleeping beauty!"

{seafoam paper by Michelle Coleman, pattern paper by Ronna Penner, paper moon & happy chipboard by Gina Cabrera, photo turn by ScrapKuts, paper stars, staples, star border by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative, scallop edge by Digital Scrapbook Memories "Collection Two" CD, "Pharmacy", "Burst My Bubble", and "JBCursive" fonts.}

No comments: